What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

There comes a point where they all become a bit samey for me, the Cloud was just about the same as a few others I picked up, not got the 415, but suspect it's more in the same vein.

Liking the Aiolos Uncharted atmo but wouldn't bother unless you hanker after a tight MTL as it seems quite inflexible.

Been messing with the Qbix again and finally worked out how to make it do MTL, you put the tiny reducers into the fatboy 4.0mm one, then it works, still think it's better for DTL tho, as it's just the same as all the other guys for MTL. My favourites are still the Dope and the Bishop Cubed.

Aye, I think there's only so much they can do with these things.

I think I'm just going to go for the 415BB to use up my credit as it's available for immediate shipping. Reviews seem to suggest the Cloud performs best when set up for RDL, which I already have covered by the 520. They have a bunch of Brig'd clones too, but again they seem too similar to the 520.

I'll probably order Dope clone from the UK too.

Atemporal running my normal 30*2/40 ni80 Clapton. 5 wraps.

probably one of the best bridges I’ve purchased. Except the other thing I can’t show yet.

so much cool stuff came out this month.

image.jpg

How tight is the minimum Atemporal airflow?
It’s not 0.8 tight compared to the dope. I’d say 1.2 maybe 1.5. But it’s done with this plastic insert. I’m sure they can make one that’s tighter if enough people ask.

they just need an insert that blocks all but one hole.

Jim Vv didn't rate it highly for MTL in his review, but liked it for RDL.

Very tempted myself, but want to see what's happening with the mesh RBA from MrJustright1 and the Mecha RBA first.

Jim Vv didn't rate it highly for MTL in his review, but liked it for RDL.

Very tempted myself, but want to see what's happening with the mesh RBA from MrJustright1 and the Mecha RBA first.

If only someone had all of those already. Tell the uk stores to hurry up get them out of the warehouse.

That atemporal does look cool. I just cant get past the juice being on the bottom.

With the tubes tho, its not like the strands, when u inhale it actually pulls juice thru like a straw, no? (To some degree anyway, i know there is an air inlet inbetween)

Back
Top Bottom