What's new

what caused the surge in new cases?

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
so we are now at nearly the same levels as at the beginning of the out break in relation to figures, but bearing in mind tests were not about back then

where do you think the increase In cases has come from?

not wearing a mask?, morons being morons? schools?, pubs? going to your nans? shops?

I wondered over this and did a bit of clicking about tracking how this virus moves, is something that I don't see its odd in the news there is a random reference to people going to each other's homes or the blame of pubs etc but yes that could be the case until I looked at this video

its odd but it seems the main evidence to reported increase is restaurants a simple going out for a meal, but its compelling mainly due to one thing in august we had the go out and have a meal at 50% off etc and everyone was encouraged to do so, I went out once to a local one they didn't take my details the cleaning was a joke no masks no ventilation no social distance and spraying a bottle of what looked like watered-down fairy liquid randomly on the table with a dirty cloth didn't really cut it for me.

but if this was the case and the virus started to get a hold it was a huge mistake to introduce

What if theres covid in the masks? :hmm:

Seriously though, I think it was caused by too many people thinking that when lockdown was over that we were out of it.

There's supposedly been local restrictions where I live for a while now, I've not noticed any difference. Everywhere is just as busy as it was and there's just as many people about. The new rules have pretty much been useless to change anything from what I've seen.

People picking and choosing what they will follow and what they won't too. I've seen loads of people say stuff like "I've wore a mask and washes my hands for months so I'm not doing this and I'm not doing that".

Probably a mix of all those reasons. But the fact that the general public is chockablock with selfish cunts doesn't help.

People being people are unpredictable..... the expert science and stats can't predict for that, so we are fked forever....the end is indeed nigh, if you have had a good innings smile be happy it was a good run.
If life treated you harshly..... be glad it's over:D

It's college's and schools. I pass a college bus stop every day and the bloody idiots are all over each other. [emoji57]

Idiots not wearing foil hats.......and still using 5G

all these fekking marches are im my mind the biggest cause of the second outbreak.
black lives matter
exstinction rebellion
david ike and corbins brother rallys of fake virus and 5g bollox
illega raves

just like a virus on a computer it takes the pyramid shcheme direction
one person has it and passes it to the 10 people around him/her
them 10 people take it home with no symptoms and all of their family are at risk of getting it or carrying it and being a super spreader.
said houshold of 2 adults and 3 kids each go their seperate ways to pub, school, shops, friends houses
before you know it there a potential 100,000 spread within a few days.

The complete ineptitude, maladministration and corruption of Doris’s government and their Brexiteer mates.

Don’t let them spin the line that this catastrophe is some how our fault.

Definitely the eat out scheme, but also the thick fuckers who can't wear a mask properly on public transport, those who wear it on the chin FFS. Bus drivers take the attitude I drive a bus not responsible for ensuring passengers wear a mask.
Been to supermarket 3 times in 3 days, seen people bumbling about no mask no gloves.
Country is fucked, people are thick and ignorant.
Don't even mention the covid breeding grounds of schools and universities.

Back
Top Bottom