What's new

What did you order today?

Biscuit gravy sounds all kinds of wrong;)
I thought the same thing until i read about it it has no gravy in it at all It's crushed biscuit with creamy vanilla custard I never had this one myself but with the name thats its called i just had to try it.

some of the new puremax pods from ecicone

Attachments

• ec1.png
    ec1.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Vaporesso Gen Max kit.
First new mod i've ordered for a while.
I hope the new top airflow in the tank doesn't spoil my favourite tank.

Nice little treat for myself from vape club. Not ordered a new kit for a while.

The new Xros cube kit, the upgraded Corex 2.0 pods and some new salts to try

Great deal, 4 for £10 on nic salts, 1 free salt with the kit plus I have a discount as my friend works there so this cost me £24! BARGAIN ;)

Its no secret the Xros range is my absolute favourite kits ever! Looking forward to the CUBE and trying out the upgraded pods

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_203050_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_203050_Google.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240725_204106_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_204106_Gallery.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice little treat for myself from vape club. Not ordered a new kit for a while.

The new Xros cube kit, the upgraded Corex 2.0 pods and some new salts to try

Great deal, 4 for £10 on nic salts, 1 free salt with the kit plus I have a discount as my friend works there so this cost me £24! BARGAIN ;)

Its no secret the Xros range is my absolute favourite kits ever! Looking forward to the CUBE and trying out the upgraded pods

heard nothing but good things about these & hope it works for you, ps good too see pop in x

heard nothing but good things about these & hope it works for you, ps good too see pop in x
Thanks lovely. I love the Xros, I've had them all, the 1, 2 and 3 versions plus the minis so I'm very much looking forward to the new cube and pods. Each time they release one I'm skeptical but they are always that bit better than the last.

I also wanted to say I'm so sorry about your cat, the post popped up and I forgot to message u. It's awful losing a pet, they are family. Hope you are keeping well Mutley xx

Yes keeping well, it was sad loosing jet, but that's the sad part of owning any pet.

some mamma jamma by flooid & some holy cow banana mikshake 2 of my fave liquids & from vapeclub

Attachments

• vapeclub.png
    vapeclub.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom