What's new

What did you order today?

A wee cheeky order from @The Brews Bros

brews.png

Credit where credits due, free replacement due to being faulty, despite no proof of purchase (bought with cash, lost the tiny till receipt) , but the device is registered under there statutory warranty.

1722871222215.png

are those the little colourful covers?
One of my new batteries I noticed is starting to peel a little from the negative end, could I replace it with one of them?

That post is 10 years old and the poster hasn’t been on the forum for 4 years.

To answer your questions, yes and yes. Battery wraps are what you are looking for. Lots of places sell them.

are those the little colourful covers?
One of my new batteries I noticed is starting to peel a little from the negative end, could I replace it with one of them?
That is an old post you are replying to mate as for your battery i would not use that one that is starting to peel until you get it rewrapped again.

....yes and yes. Battery wraps are what you are looking for. Lots of places sell them.
Thanks, will look into it.
And sorry all for the necro, but, you know. It's helped me out, and maybe someone else.
(was thinking as I posted about the 'stupid questions' thingy) but if you dont know you just dont know.

You are always learning something new when you vape.
I am, and thank you.

some roseus custard & some batts from LegioX, was going put an order in with @Lee at primevapes but nearly all bateman liquids sold out wtf :(

Attachments

• legiox2.png
    legiox2.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom