What's new

What did you order today?

Never heard of that one before, but will go look for some & give it a go.
I use a muji pad for mesh cut about 10mm off, peel the outside layer off, gently stretch then roll it up. Takes a little longer but get 180pads for £2.50 not including postage.

never tried an oxva product before but heard good things about these so will see .

Attachments

• oxva.png
    oxva.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
feel like a right dope & must of been the only who didnt know that the Dovpo ayce pods fit the oxva pro 2 , anyway 4 packs of pods ordered from Ecigone, even though site states they are 2ml they aint after quick chat with Elle they are the XL pods ..

Attachments

• ec1doh.png
    ec1doh.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
Never heard of that one before, but will go look for some & give it a go.
I've tried cellucotton for mesh strip builds, found it tricky. I don't think muji is the best cotton pad for mesh. My go to is Japanese puff cotton, harder to find since brexit (what isnt?). Not seen it on Amazon for yonks, it's the best price out there, and it's available atm. Last time i saw it on Amazon, at a reasonable price at least

1724792020266.png

www.amazon.co.uk/Cotton-Labo-Organic-Puff-200Pc/dp/B000TCD51A?th=1

I've tried cellucotton for mesh strip builds, found it tricky. I don't think muji is the best cotton pad for mesh. My go to is Japanese puff cotton, harder to find since brexit (what isnt?). Not seen it on Amazon for yonks, it's the best price out there, and it's available atm. Last time i saw it on Amazon, at a reasonable price at least

View attachment 356603

www.amazon.co.uk/Cotton-Labo-Organic-Puff-200Pc/dp/B000TCD51A?th=1
when i read that cellucotton contains rayon it put me off,i rewicked my profile this morning using the fallout grenade cotton , & im liking it & cheap enough so will do me.

Back
Top Bottom