What's new

What did you order today?

Product​
Quantity​
Price​
Love Slush E-Liquid - Cherry Fizz *old style - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
5​
£0.50​
Love Slush E-Liquid - Cherry Slush - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
5​
£0.50​
Love Slush E-Liquid - Lemon Slush *Old style - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
6​
£0.60​
Love Slush E-Liquid - Orange & Passion fruit - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
6​
£0.60​
Love Slush E-Liquid - Tropical Slush - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
6​
£0.60​
V Blood Soda E-Liquid - Cola Lime - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
5​
£0.50​
V Blood Dessert E-Liquid - Strawberry Milkshake - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
6​
£0.60​
V Blood Soda E-Liquid - Strawberry Mojito - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
6​
£0.60​
V Blood Dessert E-Liquid - Caramel Donut - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
3​
£0.30​
V Blood Soda E-Liquid - Fizzy Lemonade - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
6​
£0.60​
V Blood Dessert E-Liquid - Cinnamon Roll - 0mg(Nicotine Free)
  • Strength:
    0mg(Nicotine Free)
6​
£0.60​
Subtotal:​
£6.00​
Shipping:​
£3.99 via Standard Shipping​
Payment method:​
Debit or Credit Card​
Total:​
£9.99 (includes £1.00 VAT)​

Link in members bargain basement, go fill your appocalypse box.

Hey

Well with some much needed help and guidance from the wonderful @Gitchy I have done a order so I can give this proper mixing lark a go. Thank you so much matey for all your help, I can't say I won't come knocking again though

Order in from Nom Nomz using the 20% off

I already have quite a few nic shots here so will make do with them for now. Also have a couple of concentrates from Vapable too and some 50/50 base mix. So lots to get my teeth into. Got a few mixing calculators saved...
This should be fun!

Thanks again @Gitchy & for those of you that gave me advise earlier in the wk too. Lovely to back on the forum tbh, you lot are still as helpful as when I first joined 5 years ago! :lovesign:

Screenshot_20240927_175227_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240927_175234_Chrome.jpg

Hey

Well with some much needed help and guidance from the wonderful @Gitchy I have done a order so I can give this proper mixing lark a go. Thank you so much matey for all your help, I can't say I won't come knocking again though

Order in from Nom Nomz using the 20% off

I already have quite a few nic shots here so will make do with them for now. Also have a couple of concentrates from Vapable too and some 50/50 base mix. So lots to get my teeth into. Got a few mixing calculators saved...
This should be fun!

Thanks again @Gitchy & for those of you that gave me advise earlier in the wk too. Lovely to back on the forum tbh, you lot are still as helpful as when I first joined 5 years ago! :lovesign:

View attachment 357616
View attachment 357617

Give it 2 months and you'll have hundreds of concentrates and about 3 sets of digital scales 😆

Haha no! That ain't happening.....
Be careful it can get addictive... with me it wasn't so much the addictive side but my own stupidity.
Going back a good few years (7-8 at least) I bought so much stuff for mixology/experimentation inc. £160 of nicotine from some place in Devon/Cornwall that had the name pirate in their website I don't recall the actual name.
I bought tons of flavouring all from John @Flavourart.. all borosilicate glass measuring jugs... test tubes etc. you name it... I think I made about 3 small bog standard bottles of juice for my niece and that was it lol...I never used any of it after that.

I think I have the Nic unopened somewhere still and NO... I never put it in the freezer so almost certainly needs dumping by now.

Back
Top Bottom