What's new

What did you order today?

1 x ELFC Moojuice Strawberry Dropshot.
1 x Driphacks Mango. Dropshot.
1 x Jax Blueberry Oneshot.
1 x 1ltr VG.
20 x Nic Shots.

I blame boredom coupled with the chinese national day discounts, had a bit of a splurge

ZQ Essent DNA75C
A third DotAIO D-01
Dotpod max complete edition, had to order this from the US as all the UK sites only had the built-in pods and I also wanted the 5ml one.
gdmods BD9 and an extra sleeve
Diplomat top refill bell kit
A couple of Wera screwdrivers to add to the growing collection.
@John R How does the 'DotMod DotPod MAX Pod' compare to the 'SXmini Puremax Pod' or the 'Luxe X Pro Pod' in terms of Flavour

@John R How does the 'DotMod DotPod MAX Pod' compare to the 'SXmini Puremax Pod' or the 'Luxe X Pro Pod' in terms of Flavour

Hard to say at this point, not received the goods yet, but I'd assume it comes down to how you rate the respective coils, I don't do "pods" as a general rule as they are so wasteful, throwing out an entire tank every time the coil is spent doesn't sit well with me. But I find the 0.3 ohm dotcoils wick 70/30 liquids far better then the puremax ones. No idea what the Luxe is either.

EDIT: Just checked out some reviews of the Luxe, it sounds a bit loose of a draw for me, being an MTL guy, the DotPod Pro is excellent if you're after something like that and the pods don't wobble about either.

Last edited:
Hard to say at this point, not received the goods yet, but I'd assume it comes down to how you rate the respective coils, I don't do "pods" as a general rule as they are so wasteful, throwing out an entire tank every time the coil is spent doesn't sit well with me. But I find the 0.3 ohm dotcoils wick 70/30 liquids far better then the puremax ones. No idea what the Luxe is either.

EDIT: Just checked out some reviews of the Luxe, it sounds a bit loose of a draw for me, being an MTL guy, the DotPod Pro is excellent if you're after something like that and the pods don't wobble about either.
That's great to hear, as I'm an MTL user as well. Maybe I'll order the DotPod Max kit from EcigOne now and wait for the empty cartridge to use with DotCoils when they become available.

Thought I'd give this a go, cheers @TECC :2thumbsup:

1729162543406.png

Back
Top Bottom