What's new

What did you order today?

Wouldn't mind a nice vape cap but then again i can't go out to show it off, It would be nice if you could get a POTV cap or tee shirt, I think they would sell quite well, this is where you say they already do one lol.

Wouldn't mind a nice vape cap but then again i can't go out to show it off, It would be nice if you could get a POTV cap or tee shirt, I think they would sell quite well, this is where you say they already do one lol.
POTV use to sell t - shirts dont no why they stopped selling em :(

@LordOdin he meant a cap as in a top cap for an RDA

@BULLDOG1964 you'll have to let me know what the Butchers cap's like, been thinking about it just for the full set

Nothing exciting today, some squonk refill bottles, a squonk fill cap for 100ml bottle & another Bonza 1.5 clones

Untitled.png

Drop @HAZZA1962 a pm. He had something to do with the POTV T-shirts that members got for Vapefest. You could get them printed up with your forum name & the POTV ape logo.
Edit: just had a quick look & it was the late Tubby Engineer who did the originals https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...7-t-shirt-artwork-now-available.136949/page-2
Not sure if @junglist or @OccultScientist have the files as well as I remember @TartanSpartan got one at VapeExpo last year. Be good to see these available again.
And if you want a laugh have a read through the various VF threads for the shennanigans that have occured:D

@LordOdin he meant a cap as in a top cap for an RDA

@BULLDOG1964 you'll have to let me know what the Butchers cap's like, been thinking about it just for the full set

Nothing exciting today, some squonk refill bottles, a squonk fill cap for 100ml bottle & another Bonza 1.5 clones

View attachment 221862
And there was me thinking @BULLDOG1964 was at the height of fashion lol. I was thinking when's he gonna wear all these caps, what a noob i am sometimes.

Just Ordered my e-liquid mixing items and some scales and also the Kylin M RTA, skint again lol.

Back
Top Bottom