What's new

What did you order today?

@ForestMagpie I Got a couple of Fruit ones as they seem the easiest not to feck up lol, One called Wild Berries that has some really good reviews and Glacial Cherry because i love Cherry Flavour, will be getting a Concentrate that @nwhornet recommended and just need to find the link he gave me. Think it was called Grapple if i remember correctly.

@ForestMagpie I Got a couple of Fruit ones as they seem the easiest not to feck up lol, One called Wild Berries that has some really good reviews and Glacial Cherry because i love Cherry Flavour, will be getting a Concentrate that @nwhornet recommended and just need to find the link he gave me. Think it was called Grapple if i remember correctly.
Nice. Let me know how the cherry one goes as I like a good cherry menthol/iced cherry. Are you making them up for DL or for MTL?

Nice. Let me know how the cherry one goes as I like a good cherry menthol/iced cherry. Are you making them up for DL or for MTL?
The other i have just ordered is Grapple Lemonade recommended by @nwhornet Hope it's nice because they only had the 30mil and 100mil bottle so got the 30mil

Not to sure what this will be like but I'm going to try it :)

YjweHnj.jpg

The other i have just ordered is Grapple Lemonade recommended by @nwhornet Hope it's nice because they only had the 30mil and 100mil bottle so got the 30mil
Mix a 10ml tester, 14.5% conc & try it. If it's not to your taste I'll take it off your hands for the price you paid.

No need @nwhornet i am sure it will be fine, i did get some 7.2% nicotine but wasn't sure which base to get so got PG, does it matter ?

No need @nwhornet i am sure it will be fine, i did get some 7.2% nicotine but wasn't sure which base to get so got PG, does it matter ?
No, In the juice calculator make sure the nic is ticked PG & it will be taken into account in the final %. See screenshot
grapple.jpg

Thanks, I am going to look at the Calculators on my Tablet, looking forward to it now. I left the Tobacco Concentrate for now until i get used to mixing simple fruit ones first, i don't want to complicate things. I can always rely on you guys on here, that's why i love this forum and community.

Back
Top Bottom