What's new

What did you order today?

What scales did you get? the higher the accuracy the smaller the test samples you can mix ;) not that need bother you now with ANOTHER litre of VG AND PG?

When you go into production, i will wanna a freebie ;)
Sorry i just noticed your question @fil , i got some 0-600 gram digital ones with a 0.1 error or something lol. as long as they work i'm not bothered, think i payed 7quid but some were selling the same ones for 20 quid, i know i'm a cheap skate lol

Sorry i just noticed your question @fil , i got some 0-600 gram digital ones with a 0.1 error or something lol. as long as they work i'm not bothered, think i payed 7quid but some were selling the same ones for 20 quid, i know i'm a cheap skate lol
Good stuff that should see you ok for upto 1/2 litre mixes ;)

Used the FT code to get a few pieces that have been on my wish list for a while. A Doggystyle 2K18, A Dead Rabbit Butcher challenger cap then the usual coils, wires, drip tips & tatt I like to throw in

1.png
2.png

@Mutley1 not surprised you ordered 2 at that price, if i wasn't so impatient i would do the same :)

ooh i can get impatient, but hearing ft migh have pulled there finger out either way like i say im in no rush as got other unitys & profiles to toot on till they arrive :)

ooh i can get impatient, but hearing ft migh have pulled there finger out either way like i say im in no rush as got other unitys & profiles to toot on till they arrive :)
My last FT order took 2 weeks from ordering to delivery so there is hope

Back
Top Bottom