What's new

What did you order today?

too much.
15 x 10ml from the vape shop bournmouth to try some new flavours
falcon M3 coils from vape club as cheaper than china
10 boxes of crown 1 coils from sourcemore china
£70 at manabush. all tribute range, coyote and powwow but gutted i had to buy nanabhozo 30ml in 10ml bottles as shorties sold out.

enough.

too much.
15 x 10ml from the vape shop bournmouth to try some new flavours
falcon M3 coils from vape club as cheaper than china
10 boxes of crown 1 coils from sourcemore china
£70 at manabush. all tribute range, coyote and powwow but gutted i had to buy nanabhozo 30ml in 10ml bottles as shorties sold out.

enough.
Over not actually ordered anything since my last manabush order but I slung an order in with Lincoln vapers about two weeks ago and still a no show so they've not improved any over the last few year's.

Over not actually ordered anything since my last manabush order but I slung an order in with Lincoln vapers about two weeks ago and still a no show so they've not improved any over the last few year's.
most prob royal mail mate which is totally fekked. order on tuesday for next day 24 hour delivery and still waiting.

most prob royal mail mate which is totally fekked. order on tuesday for next day 24 hour delivery and still waiting.
Yeah. We had a shut down here due to a covid outbreak at the postie but it's still been reasonably up to date. I wouldn't mind but I've emailed them a few times just to check they've been dispatched as I've had no notice but zero response.
We shall see.

YFTK FEV v4.5 & Manabush.

_20200803_002509.JPG
_20200803_002944.JPG

Today’s orders 2 30ml Nic Salts FireWater No 2 from Manabush and a couple of tarts from the Dinner lady.

Back
Top Bottom