What's new

What did you order today?

Thanks for the quick reply @nwhornet :2thumbsup:
No Probs, the world & his son seem to be after this. Unless somebody circumvents BKS, until they get them no one will. Unfortunately I think Wotofo have been caught on the hop by the amount of interest. People were posting in the group asking when the pre orders would get sent out this morning. It'll be a waiting game but IMO worth it ;)

MMM still not here, read the reports reviews on the company so emailed them see what happens
Had a couple of emails from them this morning one confirming it is pre order, and the next about Mid August for Delivery, happy enough now so far. Put some lemon mess in spare dovpo squonk bottle, tommorow some of the Ginger bread and custard, am happy

Just ordered a expromiser v4 for the pricely sum of £7.03 delivered on ali express.
Added it to cart earlier on mobile app was going to look later if there was anything else I wanted. Just noticed on pc it was £14 something sale price in cart. Checked tablet and was the lower price on app still in cart. So got the order in quick on tablet before it changed lol
Guess they'll either send it or refund if it's a pricing error.

Wow @Frogprince That's got to be the best bargain I've seen on POTV :thumbup:
yeah I thought it was a clone. Specs has exvape as manufacturer though and clones on there that ive seen have the clone manufacturers name. £8.50 still on the app now (I had a £1.46 coupon took it to £7.03) £14.28 on website.
'buybestVapor Store' if anyone interested.

Last edited:
yeah I thought it was a clone. Specs has exvape as manufacturer though and clones on there that ive seen have the clone manufacturers name. £8.50 still on the app now (I had a £1.46 coupon took it to £7.03) £14.28 on website.
'buybestVapor Store' if anyone interested.

I thought my Ares 2 D24 for £11.87 delivered from Sourcemore was good but you sure beat me there :)

I don't think I know how to use Ali Express on my browser. I can never find anything on it lol

Just ordered a Vandy Vape Kylin M Mesh RTA From Fasttech, I don't know why i put myself through all this pressure lol, maybe it's because it was only Just over £24, bit of a bargain i reckon .

Ordered a pack of Firebolt cotton, only tried Muji cotton so far. looking forward to trying it, once again thanks to POTV members

Back
Top Bottom