What's new

What did you order today?

Thanks @nwhornet I was thinking of buying the single coil deck to make the full set and because i prefer single to double
Supposed to be very good but this size tank I like dual coil or mesh. Waiting for the Supreme V3 (25mm), mesh deck & will get the single deck for that.

A wee order with Prime Vapes Taking advantage of the extra discount :)

nbuHfAP.png

11900F0D-E054-46CB-BE8D-01CE961F93B2.jpeg

Concentrates from Vapable, it’s just as well I posted this, I’ve just noticed there’s a flavour missing, Grrrrrrrrrrr

I forget to order stuff all the time lol and usually 5 minutes after i have ordered something
Yep, happens a lot with me too, that’s why this time I took my time and double checked, TWICE!! It’s just that it wasn’t on my “to order” list to double check. Still, it’s not the end of the world, I’ll put another order in on Monday, that’s of course if I remember to, or if I remember what it is I want to order. I hate old age

I have little stickers scattered all over the house and even stuck on my monitor bezel and still forget, when ordering it's like i need it yesterday kind of thing. Got a few Chinese orders and the waiting is gonna kill me. I had 2 Profile RDTA's ordered but they not gonna be in stock for 2 or 3 weeks so asked for a refund.

I have little stickers scattered all over the house and even stuck on my monitor bezel and still forget, when ordering it's like i need it yesterday kind of thing. Got a few Chinese orders and the waiting is gonna kill me. I had 2 Profile RDTA's ordered but they not gonna be in stock for 2 or 3 weeks so asked for a refund.
I have a book purely for ordering vape stuff, juice, wire etc, but it’s obvious to me now, I’m gonna need a new improved method

Back
Top Bottom