What's new

What did you order today?

I have little stickers scattered all over the house and even stuck on my monitor bezel and still forget, when ordering it's like i need it yesterday kind of thing. Got a few Chinese orders and the waiting is gonna kill me. I had 2 Profile RDTA's ordered but they not gonna be in stock for 2 or 3 weeks so asked for a refund.
Hopefully the RDTA should be available around the 12th ;)

I have little stickers scattered all over the house and even stuck on my monitor bezel and still forget, when ordering it's like i need it yesterday kind of thing. Got a few Chinese orders and the waiting is gonna kill me. I had 2 Profile RDTA's ordered but they not gonna be in stock for 2 or 3 weeks so asked for a refund.

ive got 2 profile rdta on preorder with FT & they are expecting too ship on the 15th so not too much of a wait for me .

I have the Steam Crave Advanced kit coming as i mentioned in another post so not that bothered about the Profile, also have the Kylin M so that's 2 nice things to play with, i think i am most looking forward to the Steam Crave as it looks epic and everything i have read about it has been positive.

Just ordered the best flavour I have ever had.
Peach and Goji Berry from Wild Roots, looking to see if anyone has tried the others, I am hoping they are just as good quality.
The peach is so smooth and juicy, I tastes very high quality

8 bottles of nic salt from theelectronic tobbaconist for £20.00
salt-key-lime-cookie-10ml-nic-salt-e-liquid-p8446-20960_medium.jpg
ionic-salts-mango-chill-10ml-nic-salt-e-liquid-p7890-24240_medium.jpg

I have the Steam Crave Advanced kit coming as i mentioned in another post so not that bothered about the Profile, also have the Kylin M so that's 2 nice things to play with, i think i am most looking forward to the Steam Crave as it looks epic and everything i have read about it has been positive.
Watch Wendy Whetzels YT vid. Despite the hideous nails & struggling to strip down atties she's pretty good. You've mastered the Unity so this should be a walk in the park.

Watch Wendy Whetzels YT vid. Despite the hideous nails & struggling to strip down atties she's pretty good. You've mastered the Unity so this should be a walk in the park.

Just watched her review and it's funny but good, information wise she puts a lot into it, now i'm even more eager to get my hands on it.

Just watched her review and it's funny but good, information wise she puts a lot into it, now i'm even more eager to get my hands on it.
She's pretty good but those feckin false nails do my head in. Only ff to the wicking bits. :D

3x Innokin z BiiP's

£2.99 each at washington vapes.

..for when I can start going to gigs again.

Some stuff for my eldest daughter, and a Envii Artisan rta, for me, no idea why I've ordered it, hope it's better than the Lemo 2 was.

Back
Top Bottom