What's new

What did you order today?

A couple of items from SR Vapes :)

Hw9oHoc.png

Bike stuff.

New front right indicator and a set of shorty levers. Dropped the fucker doing a full lock u-turn on gravel, wouldn't care but I've done the same u-turn in the same place many times, but this time my front wheel hit a patch of deep gravel with the fine shit underneath it, whilst on full lock.

The kind that looks like gravel sitting on a cm thick of grey soil, front slid away, I caught the bike but it was already leant over too far so had to lay it down gently.

First time I've dropped a bike in 5 years, bastard. Bike is unmarked, just a damaged indicator and snapped the ball off the brake lever, tiny mark on the exhaust, can't even see it really.

Just Ordered a Berserker MTL RTA from Sourcemore and a few juices from @Lee over at Prime Vapes, not tried any of these juices yet but looking forward to them, they include : Pink Burst, Secluded Sorbet and Strawberry Slice.

Just Ordered a Berserker MTL RTA from Sourcemore and a few juices from @Lee over at Prime Vapes, not tried any of these juices yet but looking forward to them, they include : Pink Burst, Secluded Sorbet and Strawberry Slice.

Thanks for your order mate :)

No Problem @Lee Just ordered a Topside Lite and a Vaporesso Gen S kit, it comes with a tank but dunno which will look later. Also a Pandora and Ares 2 MTL RTA from @shale84 .

Back
Top Bottom