What's new

What did you order today?

@LordOdin, I ordered the Strawberry Slice from PrimeVapes yesterday too, along with some Custard Deluxe. We'll be able to compare opinions.
I have got the same two you have and a banana custard steeping away for when i go on holiday in September and must say they do smell very nice and taste good too on the finger test.

@Rocha_ZA I have only tried the Custard Slice out of the Prime Vape Custards but have just received a Strawberry Custard from them which i am looking forwards to trying. I have just got a cheque from the Council so watch this space for orders lol.

Got some premade Ni80 alien coils coming. I haven't bought premades since I started building as I've always just wound my own from wire. Interested to see how they'll be.

Some more batteries from Fogstar

nP8MKng.png

I just decided to treat myself and placed a big order from Vaping101. I had over £200 in my basket so I left it there for a day or so to see if they would offer me a discount to check out which they did so I got 10% off as well.

Dovpo Odin DNA250c Mod - Red
Odin-Red.jpg

Trilogy RTA by Vaperz Cloud - Satin Red
vc_trilogyrta-red.png

Coilology Framed Stapel 3mm 0.30Ω ni80 - 2 packs of 10
Coils.jpg

Molicel P42A 21700 Batteries - x2
Molicel-P42A.jpg

£183.54 for the lot.

The Mother lost her pod yesterday so I've just ordered her a Uwell Caliburn Koko and done special delivery on it so that it arrives tomorrow. Swear I buy more stuff for other people than I do for myself :55:. :18:

Last edited:
Nothing better than ordering when pissed and it gets delivered and you think... 'can't remember ordering that!!!'
20200814_212914.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom