What's new

What did you order today?

A Mag Grip kit as I was so impressed with the quality and ergonomics of the Mag V8 semi mech I had just gotten delivered the week before :D. Thankfully got both for a half to a third of their original RRP so not too bad a splurge.

Crossing off another item from my wish list thanks to New Vaping

i474UVZ.png

@scottish-jim It's always nice to get new things, it's now my favourite pastime lol, I only have the Aegis X which i am not a massive fan of. Been thinking of getting my self a Legend but not sure yet.

@scottish-jim It's always nice to get new things, it's now my favourite pastime lol, I only have the Aegis X which i am not a massive fan of. Been thinking of getting my self a Legend but not sure yet.

@LordOdin You could always do a give away with the X as I'm sure some apes would love it and at least it would get some use, the Legend is a solid mod and i love it so maybe a good idea to get one :)

Yeah it sure is. Nothing wrong with a bit of retail therapy IMO :)
I've been after an Aegis Solo for a while now so grabbed the deal as soon as I saw it. :D

Yeah it sure is. Nothing wrong with a bit of retail therapy IMO :)
I've been after an Aegis Solo for a while now so grabbed the deal as soon as I saw it. :D

Newvaping do tend to have quite a bit of Geekvape stuff for sale, i am sure it was last week or just before they had the Aegis X for £29.99.

Ordered a Lost Vape Centaurus and as i am working away from home i had my sisters address, which is where i am staying, as the delivery address. Went back home Thursday night and it was delivered Friday so i am looking forward to going back down south tomorrow evening to have a play with it. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom