What's new

What did you order today?

Could of sworn it was 25 when i tried, you have me doubting myself now.
Local address not mine
post.jpg

It must of given me a different shipping rate lol, i can't prove it now either because it will probably come up with the same yours did. Honestly shocked now.

It must of given me a different shipping rate lol, i can't prove it now either because it will probably come up with the same yours did. Honestly shocked now.
Sure you didn't have it on United States? They get a Fedex (I think) option & seen $25 been quoted by US buyers.

It is possible and would maybe explain the amount, if it would of been $10 i would have more than likely accepted it at that price. It was the same night i ordered them from Vapesourcing, i think it was the 5th but not 100% on that.

It is possible and would maybe explain the amount, if it would of been $10 i would have more than likely accepted it at that price. It was the same night i ordered them from Vapesourcing, i think it was the 5th but not 100% on that.
Whenever I've ordered direct it's been $10, used to be $8. It's hard for them to get good rates for posting out as they don't generate big sales through the website. Easier for the big Chinese sites as they can be sending 100s a day, every day.

Whenever I've ordered direct it's been $10, used to be $8. It's hard for them to get good rates for posting out as they don't generate big sales through the website. Easier for the big Chinese sites as they can be sending 100s a day, every day.

I will wait for suppliers to get it in the UK now. Can't decide if i am going to keep ordering from China. I think one or two of the vendors seem ok but the others i have used not so much. Like i said in another post, i got a Text from Royal Mail saying my package had cleared Customs, checked the number and it's my Steam Crave kit. I just have to wait for RM to deliver it now.

Ordered 2 more 18650 batteries and wrap kit from Fogstar, yesterday noticed a very very small nick in the wrap on one of my batteries, think it must of happened removing it from charger. Looking forward to first time re-wrap.

Back
Top Bottom