What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered 2 more 18650 batteries and wrap kit from Fogstar, yesterday noticed a very very small nick in the wrap on one of my batteries, think it must of happened removing it from charger. Looking forward to first time re-wrap.
in a year of using external batteries ive only rewrapped 2 or 3 batteries, once when armour pro spat battery out onto pavement. Others cos charger likes to shoot them out, no idea why they think chargers need super strong military grade springs.

ive got into the habit of running my fingers around top and bottom of batteries feeling for any damage to wraps when inserting them in mod

I Rewrapped mine because apart from sticking labels on the cases or batteries i think wraps make them pretty especially the floral design ones :)

I Rewrapped mine because apart from sticking labels on the cases or batteries i think wraps make them pretty especially the floral design ones :)
I just use plain wraps. If i had a mod where the batteries were visable in use then id want some.nice ones, but im not to bothered making my charger look nicer when in use.

I just went a bit mad and spent almost £50 with @Lee at PrimeVapes.

I got myself all the flavours I've been umming and ahing over for a while plus the last two bottles of Custard Deluxe (well they were half price). I've gotta get them out of (or into) my system sooner or later.

I ordered some VG and PG from elsewhere too. My home mixing thoughts aren't going away yet...

Just ordered a Profile RDTA from Wotofo.com, thought i would go direct to the company this time. Waiting for things from China isn't the greatest but what can you do. I paid £35.00 all in so very happy with the price, now i have the task of trying to forget about it till it arrives.

Just ordered a Profile RDTA from Wotofo.com, thought i would go direct to the company this time. Waiting for things from China isn't the greatest but what can you do. I paid £35.00 all in so very happy with the price, now i have the task of trying to forget about it till it arrives.

hope you are in no rush i paid for mine on 17th aug & so far its got as far as its at
Destination - Tracking consuming: 1181 ms
Origin - Tracking consuming: 1388 ms
2020-08-20 01:23

The Item is at the shippers warehouse

Another Aspire Mulus and extra rba for the Mrs, to wean her off the last clone kf tank she's using. Hope the rba has the juice holes drilled through this time.

hope you are in no rush i paid for mine on 17th aug & so far its got as far as its at
Destination - Tracking consuming: 1181 ms
Origin - Tracking consuming: 1388 ms
2020-08-20 01:23

The Item is at the shippers warehouse

Thanks @Mutley1 You know how to cheer someone up lol, not in a rush as it happens and sounds as if it's a good job i am not. Got plenty to play around with so they will send it when they send it. Got a couple of other things coming from China which seem to be stuck in Limbo, a Kylin M from Fasttech and a Berserker MTL RDA from Sourcemore, think they were ordered around 2 weeks ago, Read on here that Sourcemore were improving with their delivery speed bot obviously they are sadly lacking with my delivery.

Back
Top Bottom