What's new

What did you order today?

What time you order the juices, cut off is 3:30 might be worth giving them a bell and ask them to include in the juice delivery package, add the zeus as a click and collect and ask them to package with the juice
That's not a bad idea, cheers.

Thing that scared me off this morning is that I've never used mesh so unsure why I want it beyond it being a new toy..

That's not a bad idea, cheers.

Thing that scared me off this morning is that I've never used mesh so unsure why I want it beyond it being a new toy..
I pretty much only use mesh in my rebuidables, both rda and rtas and all wotofo profiles, rda on my squonkers and the unity rtas on my other mods, apart from my pods/aio's, the mesh are thirsty fuckers though but great flavour, I found installing and wicking mesh easier than normal coils

I pretty much only use mesh in my rebuidables, both rda and rtas and all wotofo profiles, rda on my squonkers and the unity rtas on my other mods, apart from my pods/aio's, the mesh are thirsty fuckers though but great flavour, I found installing and wicking mesh easier than normal coils

I am pretty much same as you @Cozy i love my Profiles especially the Unity, I like the V1 RDA more than the 1.5 though and use that mainly, also have the Zeus X mesh in my rotation and put a new build in the Steam Crave Aromamizer V2 Mesh Deck so it's nice and ready to switch to.

I think I'll hold off until the profile rdta is over here and on Lee's site. Got the blotto, aromamizer plus and destiny recently so I'm all set for a while..

Best to get some wide neck bottles, will make it a lot easier for you.
It's a feckin nightmare trying to get VG in those tiny necked bottles.
i have nozzles that can be cut shorter for bigger hole for vg and pg bottles so should be ok.

i have some smaller with the same lids wich the metal top on 30ml squonk refill bottle fits. So if it fits these aswell I wont need to transfer liquid to rifill bottle just put the metal top on wichever I want and fill.

Last edited:
i have nozzles that can be cut shorter for bigger hole for vg and pg bottles so should be ok.

i have some smaller with the same lids wich the metal top on 30ml squonk refill bottle fits. So if it fits these aswell I wont need to transfer liquid to rifill bottle just put the metal top on wichever I want and fill.

I think Misfit was referring to actually trying to drip concentrates, pg and vg through the neck of these thin bottles. I refuse to use them now, unless I'm using them to decant juice into.

You can just get a nozzle in the neck of the bottle, but good luck keeping your hand steady and not knocking the entire bottle over. Very hard to keep it steady when you're looking at the scale readout the whole time.

They're ideal to decant into and use for out and about though.

I think Misfit was referring to actually trying to drip concentrates, pg and vg through the neck of these thin bottles. I refuse to use them now, unless I'm using them to decant juice into.

You can just get a nozzle in the neck of the bottle, but good luck keeping your hand steady and not knocking the entire bottle over. Very hard to keep it steady when you're looking at the scale readout the whole time.

They're ideal to decant into and use for out and about though.
Didn't think of that, ive dripped down the side of squonk bottles before looking at liquid level instead of nozzle.
Might have to use the little funnels that come with them, ill have 6 funnels so 6 mixes before I need to do any cleaning then there won't be much.

Back
Top Bottom