What's new

What did you order today?

Didn't think of that, ive dripped down the side of squonk bottles before looking at liquid level instead of nozzle.
Might have to use the little funnels that come with them, ill have 6 funnels so 6 mixes before I need to do any cleaning then there won't be much.

You're right, funnels will solve the problem.

You're usually holding the squonk bottle when you do that though. Rather than having a tall skinny bottle sitting on a scale which means you can't hold it steady.

Just didn't want you spilling valuable concentrates and nic, but some good funnels will avoid this.

Some custard cream shortfills from Vapepotions & if it's anything like there banana shiek I'm in for a treat [emoji6] and a repeat order at the electronic tobacconist for some nic salts .
Screenshot_2020-08-27-01-32-21-985_com.android.chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_2020-08-27-01-34-52-673_com.android.chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_2020-08-27-01-36-52-259_com.android.chrome.jpeg

I failed my attempt at not buying anything for 2 weeks as got tempted by an offer on Cigabuy. I ordered the Hadron 220 Mod which i said on numerous occasions i wasn't, but it came with the Squonk Backpack and a Glaz V2 for £80.00 all in. Just hope it isn't as bad as some of the reviews on it have said. But in all fairness it does have some fans of which i am hoping to be a member of.

I failed my attempt at not buying anything for 2 weeks as got tempted by an offer on Cigabuy. I ordered the Hadron 220 Mod which i said on numerous occasions i wasn't, but it came with the Squonk Backpack and a Glaz V2 for £80.00 all in. Just hope it isn't as bad as some of the reviews on it have said. But in all fairness it does have some fans of which i am hoping to be a member of.

Nice look forward to hearing your thoughts on it :2thumbsup:

It's a mod that i have had running through my mind for ages and i think the only way to get it out of my head is to buy it.

Yes i know what you mean i have been the same but i have resisted because apart from my Vapesmarter Batman Squonk, which i use every day, i don't use any of my other squonks. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom