What's new

What did you order today?

A GTX18 tank and some Wick Liquor Contra salts to try.

I've never used salts before, it'll be interesting to see how different they are.

Just a teeny wee top up order from LiQuid in what will likely turn out to be a feeble attempt at curbing my spending :hmm:

PbVFFIB.png

From Chefs Flavours (20% discount code used)
_20200827_182941.JPG

Then some Glacier Cherry, Strawberry Milkshake and some PG & VG from Vapable.
Let the mixing commence!!

Surely it can't be as thirsty as the Steam Craves. Oh don't know if you had noticed i ended up buying the Hadron, it came with the Squonk backpack and a Glas V2
I'm on my 6th refill tonight & that's using a Kylin M AIO as well :D. Yeah saw your post re the Hadron. Good deal that although the Glas V2 can be a swine to wick. I've got the V1 with the V2 deck & get it right its great but get it wrong & you'll throw it out the window :rotflmao:. Worth playing around with it though.:)2

I'm on my 6th refill tonight & that's using a Kylin M AIO as well :D. Yeah saw your post re the Hadron. Good deal that although the Glas V2 can be a swine to wick. I've got the V1 with the V2 deck & get it right its great but get it wrong & you'll throw it out the window :rotflmao:. Worth playing around with it though.:)2
What build you got in it?

Back
Top Bottom