What's new

What did you order today?

From Fogstar of course :)
Tj9GRdp.png

I ordered another two Sxk 2K16 Doggystyle’s yesterday from Fasttech because I’ve only got four and I’m worried they will discontinue them, then today FT are doing a big discount on a lot of Sxk stuff so another order for an Animodz Bastard just to try and a 2K18 Doggy to keep my other one company for just over £12 the pair.
The 2K18 seems to get slated but I’ve had no problems at all with it with the 2K16 deck fitted.

Got let me see, Raspberry Ripple Custard, Directors Blend Tobacco, Toffee Chunk Custard, Strawberry Slice and Custard Deluxe. I haven't tried Raspberry Ripple or Toffee Chunk Custard.

The toffee is a really deep, dark, smokey one. It's good stuff.

I've still got tons of @Lee's stuff to try. I'm on the Occult Owl glazed doughnuts at the moment. So sweeeeeet. :)

It is nice mate but i dont have to wait too long i get paid again early next month :D

Yeah i am same, i have to stop buying all this vape gear, i have enough juice i could bathe in it and mods and tanks i have some i haven't even opened and tried. I like the sound of something i just buy it without giving it any thought.

Yeah i am same, i have to stop buying all this vape gear, i have enough juice i could bathe in it and mods and tanks i have some i haven't even opened and tried. I like the sound of something i just buy it without giving it any thought.
Iam the same mate i see something i like it i buy it i have to tell i got it cheaper than i paid or i won it in a giveaway lol.

Shinyitus mate, wears off when you find your ideal setup but never goes away

Back
Top Bottom