What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered From 88Vape.
Maidens Tobacco X5
Tobacco Nic Salt X10
Rolling Leaf Tobacco X4

Was running out of Decent Tobacco Juice, the Nic Salt Helped me quit and has a nice flavour but not tried the other 2 which are both 11mg, No idea why they make it 11mg instead of 12. Answers on a postcard pls.

@LordOdin I keep seeing all this vape related stuff you keep buying, when the lofts full you'll be building an extension!

hahaha i know, i'm getting worse all the time, I have it all piled up next to my PC but running out of space and i don't like to just put it in a box out of the way. @Kevstar bet you have loads of gear and just keep quiet lol,

Nope not really, 6 mods and 7 tanks, but I do go a bit crazy ordering new flavour concentrates and trying them. :)

Ordered From 88Vape.
Maidens Tobacco X5
Tobacco Nic Salt X10
Rolling Leaf Tobacco X4

Was running out of Decent Tobacco Juice, the Nic Salt Helped me quit and has a nice flavour but not tried the other 2 which are both 11mg, No idea why they make it 11mg instead of 12. Answers on a postcard pls.

Snap :)
I've just re-wicked my MD to try Tobacco Nut and I've got Maidens Tobacco and Rolling Tobacco too (all 11mg from Poundland) I usually use 6mg!
Just waiting for the Muji to bed in but not getting any nut flavour yet.
I agree the Nic Slat Tobacco was a nice flavour.

Ordered From 88Vape.
Maidens Tobacco X5
Tobacco Nic Salt X10
Rolling Leaf Tobacco X4

How good is it? I might try some.

10 litres of VG, 4 litres of PG, a litre of seventy two fairies and a bunch of one shots and other concentrates. Should keep me going a fair while [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom