What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered From 88Vape.
Maidens Tobacco X5
Tobacco Nic Salt X10
Rolling Leaf Tobacco X4

Was running out of Decent Tobacco Juice, the Nic Salt Helped me quit and has a nice flavour but not tried the other 2 which are both 11mg, No idea why they make it 11mg instead of 12. Answers on a postcard pls.
Nic is the most expensive ingredient, when making 100,000s bottles each week that 1% less wich no one will really notice helps keep the cost down. At least that's the only reason I can think of. Heres a look inside thier factory for some idea of the scale of production.

How good is it? I might try some.

I haven't really had a bad juice from 88vape in all honest, out of the Tobacco ones i have only tried the Tobacco nic salt and i love it, i will add that just because i like it, it might not be to your taste. At £1 a bottle you have nothing to lose, but i think you have to spend £15 to qualify for free delivery @andi52

@scottish-jim I am finding it harder to find decent Tobacco flavours, i don't know if i am just being a fussy sod or not lol.
Define tobacco?
I think that may be the problem most have.
Tobacco to me is dirty ashy but tobacco to most is an RY type which in all honesty tastes like sweet soil.
If it's dirty proper tobacco youre after pick up either of these from inawera.....
Englishman
Black for Pipe
Black Cat for Pipe
And mix either at only 2% with 0.5% inawera DNB

Or take some tips from @zouzounaki he knows his tobacco's.

@StrawberryRipple i know a lot of Tobacco flavours are Sweet but the Nic Salts from 88vape aren't, not tried the other 2 yet so cant comment, Appreciate your list though and will give them a try.

Define tobacco?
I think that may be the problem most have.
Tobacco to me is dirty ashy but tobacco to most is an RY type which in all honesty tastes like sweet soil.
If it's dirty proper tobacco youre after pick up either of these from inawera.....
Englishman
Black for Pipe
Black Cat for Pipe
And mix either at only 2% with 0.5% inawera DNB

Or take some tips from @zouzounaki he knows his tobacco's.

That's the one, 1.5% for me, good stuff. Chefs have it, not sure any other uk vendor does. Black cat has blueberries added, I vaped so much of it i became sick of it. Also consider Flavorah Tatanka Tobacco and Native tobacco.

That's the one, 1.5% for me, good stuff. Chefs have it, not sure any other uk vendor does. Black cat has blueberries added, I vaped so much of it i became sick of it. Also consider Flavorah Tatanka Tobacco and Native tobacco.

you should try the dark for pipe. i think i like it better than black. some sort of dark fruit with the tobacco base. plums, maybe. it’s very good.

you should try the dark for pipe. i think i like it better than black. some sort of dark fruit with the tobacco base. plums, maybe. it’s very good.

I need to sort my lazy ass out and get an order going, how long does it take from Poland?

I need to sort my lazy ass out and get an order going, how long does it take from Poland?

it’s varied but usually less than a week. i’d definitely recommend using inawera.com and checking out the “outlet” section, they always have a load in there and the are 60 odd pence each. the postage is pretty cheap as well, i’ve been happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom