What's new

What did you order today?

captain jack for pipe is an interesting one. it’s very “smoky”. but needs a very long steep, and is super strong. 0.5% is enough. it has a wee spicy note, cardamom, possibly. this and french pipe are more similar to some of the FA tobacco flavours than the INW ones, to me.

the fruit tobaccos that are always in the outlet section are also very good, especially plum and pear. a long steep again, but well worth it. they have a very rich and pungent tobacco base that fits perfectly with the sweet fruitiness.

Two Vaporesso Target Mini V2 mods, a black and a silver from Cigabuy €10.41 each £25 the pair posted, perfect for the Doggy’s.

Well not a vendor purchase i bought a Billet Box off another Ape, Really nice guy called @scrumpox . After being let down on Ali Express i didn't fancy going the China Route and he kindly put one of his own up for sale which i really appreciate him doing.

It's a great mod at the price only let down by the pants display but once you set it, it hardly needs looking at again, with SS it's great for TC too.

Well not a vendor purchase i bought a Billet Box off another Ape, Really nice guy called @scrumpox . After being let down on Ali Express i didn't fancy going the China Route and he kindly put one of his own up for sale which i really appreciate him doing.

Glad you got one on the way :2thumbsup:

Decided to take a trip down memory lane as I stumbled upon some SS coils for the OG Cleito online. I was under the impression these were discontinued when the TPD kicked in. Snaffled up a pack so I'm looking forward to resurrecting the ol' tank.

Decided to take a trip down memory lane as I stumbled upon some SS coils for the OG Cleito online. I was under the impression these were discontinued when the TPD kicked in. Snaffled up a pack so I'm looking forward to resurrecting the ol' tank.

I’ve got a couple boxed in a drawer upstairs. Might still have a few coils as well. Would you like them? A gift of course

Back
Top Bottom