What's new

What did you order today?

Very kind of you @Coolie27 , for sure I'd have them if you're sure you'll never use them. I just bought the SS ones in a fit of nostalgic boredom :)

Very kind of you @Coolie27 , for sure I'd have them if you're sure you'll never use them. I just bought the SS ones in a fit of nostalgic boredom :)

Of course. I’ve also got a Vince’s tip, you can have that too, with pleasure. I’ll dig them out and get them off to you. PM me with your details and I’ll post what I’ve got Cleito wise [emoji3]

Decided to take a trip down memory lane as I stumbled upon some SS coils for the OG Cleito online. I was under the impression these were discontinued when the TPD kicked in. Snaffled up a pack so I'm looking forward to resurrecting the ol' tank.
Still use mine from time to time but with the rba. It was the first tank I bought, about 3 years ago [emoji16]

Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus and an extra 5.5ml pod, bubble glass for GTX18 and a French RY4 all from Le Petit Vapoteur.

Still use mine from time to time but with the rba. It was the first tank I bought, about 3 years ago [emoji16]

I had three, gave one away to help a lad at work stop smoking, still got the bronze and silver one's somewhere, need to go hunt them down after dinner.

Very fond of the cleito, it's what got me off the ciggies.

I had two Cleito’s and used them solidly for about a year, bubble glass and RBA of course and I really enjoyed them, seemed an amazing piece of kit then but it would do my tank of choice previous to the Cleito was the Lemo, crikey that was a massive thing,I think my DTL days passed a while ago I don’t enjoy it at all anymore and I can’t see me going back to it.

Loving the stock available at Prime Vapes!

Order placed @Lee thanks for your help! And thanks to @ForestMagpie for the nod on the fireluke coils x

20201001_212239.jpg

Back
Top Bottom