What's new

What did you order today?

My second one from New Vaping :)
6UK6qOw.png

Well @BigCloud @BULLDOG1964 I pulled the trigger on some of that swag supreme today. Should arrive by the end of the week. Very interested to see how it performs compared to CBP. Cheap as chips from cloudstix so it would have been rude not to!

Well @BigCloud @BULLDOG1964 I pulled the trigger on some of that swag supreme today. Should arrive by the end of the week. Very interested to see how it performs compared to CBP. Cheap as chips from cloudstix so it would have been rude not to!

i got 3 tubs of it now bloody good stuff better than most :D ive still got loads of other cotton to go through aswell :D

I’ve got and used a few different cottons so looking forward to this one:

- CB2 = crap, long break in, strong cotton taste
- Kendo Gold = good but a bit weird. Lasts long
- COTN Threads = ok but not worth it
- Wotofo Xfibre = good but I only use it for mesh setups (6mm)
- CBP = good, not weird, hardly any break in, cheap, amazon prime has it. I think my last batch had thinner strips than before which is not good.

Cotton is such a low cost element of vaping that I don’t mind trying a few different types to see what I like best. That’s been CBP up to now but let’s see what this swag supreme stuff is like. How much of the strip do you normally use for a 3mm ID coil?

And a rincoe mechman 80. Got about half a dozen single 18650's (single survivors of married couples) gathering dust. Now will have a single battery mod to use them in.

Bottle of Pink Burst to try & a Cthulhu Artemis too from Primevapes @Lee. The Artemis is now showing OOS so wondering if I nabbed the last one ??

Bought a couple of NET E-Liquid Shortfills after reading how much better they are supposed to be for Tobacco flavours, First learned what i know about them from @ForestMagpie so if they are crap i know who to blame lol.

Back
Top Bottom