What's new

What did you order today?

I've not had it before so cannot wait to try it!

:18: Me neither, finger taste was good though,,, like a rich spiced soaked sponge as per the description. I’m not really into dessert type juices but the Wife got it for me so I’ll give it a whirl.... I’m hopeful :2thumbsup:. Hope you enjoy it pal

:18: Me neither, finger taste was good though,,, like a rich spiced soaked sponge as per the description. I’m not really into dessert type juices but the Wife got it for me so I’ll give it a whirl.... I’m hopeful :2thumbsup:. Hope you enjoy it pal
You too mate. Like you I'm not normally a dessert vaper but it just sounded so good and I've read good things about it so thought it would be rude not to give it a whirl!

Just a couple of batteries from Fogstar Batteries :)

oQRUW1I.png

Bought some swag recently and it's great so far so was reading up on it and found it was 30% rayon and 70% cotton. So after more research into using 100% Rayon for wicking I thought I'll give it a go. £5.15 for 5 metres on eBay.
Screenshot_20201030-151919.jpg

Ordered a Pulse v2 & Kylin Mini v2 from Sourecmore, the Hallowween codes didn't work & shipping was $8 but meh, first order for a good while that

A few shortfills from SMKD after seeing an ad on here. Bargain at £3.50 a bottle if you take postage into account!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201031-231253_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201031-231253_Gmail.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 68
Order from ecigone thought I'd try a couple of flavour boss shortfills as reviews seem good, can't grumble at £9.60 for 200ml and nic shots for £0.40 so chucked a load of them in to reach free shipping plus near everywhere else sell them for £1 each so win win all round should keep me going for awhile lol :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201103-002536_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201103-002536_Chrome.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 60
Cheers for the tip. Ordered some Flavour Boss Banana some IVG Cola concentrate a Requiem RDA and a load of nic.

To. Fkn. Easy.:S:S

Back
Top Bottom