What's new

What did you order today?

Hey @LordOdin !! Hope you're good pal!!

Yeah, the Profile RDTA's nice, can't go wrong with it. I've no idea what the Centaurus is, I'll have to have a nose :D

Centaurus is the Lost Vape DNA Mod, been out a while now, i have 2 and absolutely loving them. I haven't tried Mesh in the Profile RDTA yet and only been using it a couple of days. I have 2 Aliens in it and it's vaping great at 55 watts for me :) . And @nwhornet Thanks for the info, i will have to get one. Will you be doing a review on it when you get it ?.

Centaurus is the Lost Vape DNA Mod, been out a while now, i have 2 and absolutely loving them. I haven't tried Mesh in the Profile RDTA yet and only been using it a couple of days. I have 2 Aliens in it and it's vaping great at 55 watts for me :) . And @nwhornet Thanks for the info, i will have to get one. Will you be doing a review on it when you get it ?.
Might well do if the public demand is there :D

DNA mods are too fancy for me :D Same here, have only dual coiled it so far & love it, only knock for it I have is the tiny fill port but otherwise brilliant

A few concentrates to try out from Molinberry. 2 x Vanillin V100 and 1 each of Cheesecake, Milkshake and Red Cherry.

DNA mods are too fancy for me :D Same here, have only dual coiled it so far & love it, only knock for it I have is the tiny fill port but otherwise brilliant
Fill Port bugged me at first but i find it just wide enough to fit the 60mil bottles with no loss of liquid, i am finding the Profile RDTA one of the smoothest vapes i have had since i started back in March. I don't have many things that i have bought 2 of and they have to be good for me to do that. I have done it with the Topside Dual and the RDTA, i have 2 Profile RDA's but one of them i was given by another Ape. Probably a few more but can't remember off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom