What's new

What did you order today?

Spare parts.

Dropped my brunhilde and broke the tip. Can't find another that's quite as nice and matchy.

upload_2020-11-9_14-41-31.png

And more spending... a bunch of flavouring stock and some 15mg nic base to keep me busy over the holidays

Also decided to get into scales (rather than measuring in drops) as I get sick of counting 100 drops.

upload_2020-11-9_23-24-1.png

Great scales :2thumbsup:
Rechargable too :2thumbsup:
Only thing I'm concerned about is the auto shutoff feature after a minute... I know that is going to catch me out on occasions. I didn't really research it properly, I just took CF's judgement that it would be a good set.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the auto shutoff feature after a minute... I know that is going to catch me out on occasions. I didn't really research it properly, I just took CF's judgement that it would be a good set.
It is a good set of scales and they are the ones i use.
The cut off feature is nothing to worry about it just kicks in after a period of inactivity.
If you're mixing each component individually it doesn't affect anything.

It is a good set of scales and they are the ones i use.
The cut off feature is nothing to worry about it just kicks in after a period of inactivity.
If you're mixing each component individually it doesn't affect anything.
That's a good enough recommendation for me. They look pretty tough as well.

I badly need to reorganise my flavour storage, it's overflowing and it takes me ages to find anything.

If I feel I'm taking too long to do something and the scales will cut off, I just touch the weighing pad lightly to keep it alive.

If I feel I'm taking too long to do something and the scales will cut off, I just touch the weighing pad lightly to keep it alive.
I find things like that really annoying. It's just another thing I have to remember to do, and if I'm concentrating on something else and forget it's really irritating.

Like when I have to keep touching my phone screen to stop it from switching off and requiring another authentication.

On the other hand, if it didn't do that, and I forget to turn the scales off...next time I want to use it the battery is dead, that is also really annoying.

So swings and roundabouts I guess. I'm just easily annoyed. :)

Back
Top Bottom