What's new

What did you order today?

Really don't get on with round drip tips ...

All the posts about custard and dessert flavours got me wondering so thought I'd try some

This stuff is meant to be rebranded D'oh Nuts from the old pre-TPD days. I hope so as it was amazing.
Screenshot_20221012-012104_Chrome.jpg

Also some back up mesh as I'm down to 1 box of OFRF strips.

Chefs Bottle shots
1 Peanut Butter Banana.
1 Strawberry Vapetto.
1 Jax Peanut Butter 30ml Concentrate.
1 Jax Fudge 30ml Concentrate.
50 Nic Shots.
One and a half Litres of PG / VG.

Chefs Bottle shots
1 Peanut Butter Banana.
1 Strawberry Vapetto.
1 Jax Peanut Butter 30ml Concentrate.
1 Jax Fudge 30ml Concentrate.
50 Nic Shots.
One and a half Litres of PG / VG.

I’ve been on the Vapetto for years and discovered recently that for me it’s much nicer not steeped, I Mtl it so only use 3 or 4ml a day but used to make 100ml at a time probably a months worth and steep it a couple of weeks before using it so it could be 6 weeks old before I finished it, anyway I forgot to make some up and made 30ml to get me by and vaped it virtually fresh, bingo it’s lovely, I thought I was getting bored of it but fortunately not, I think it’s the thing with Strawberry flavours fading that does it so I just make 30ml at a time now.

I’ve been on the Vapetto for years and discovered recently that for me it’s much nicer not steeped, I Mtl it so only use 3 or 4ml a day but used to make 100ml at a time probably a months worth and steep it a couple of weeks before using it so it could be 6 weeks old before I finished it, anyway I forgot to make some up and made 30ml to get me by and vaped it virtually fresh, bingo it’s lovely, I thought I was getting bored of it but fortunately not, I think it’s the thing with Strawberry flavours fading that does it so I just make 30ml at a time now.
It is good stuff mate i was vaping it while on holiday and had so many remarks on how nice it smelt from people even those who were not even vapers themselves.

120ml for 70 euros, must be big windows in that shop, cos they saw you coming.

Back
Top Bottom