What's new

What did you order today?

Also couldn't say no to a bit of Prime Vapes discount...

Screenshot_20221029-141018_Chrome.jpg

I'm running low on lightweight plastic cack so I've ordered a Hugo Vapor Urus mod from FT.

Urus Mod.jpg

Estimated delivery 5th December lol.

Attachments

• Urus Mod.jpg
    Urus Mod.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 20
Cov wraith from premier ecigs £3.74 with discount code added and the prices have went up for the mega volt guess they noticed they weren't making money off it

Same as Phrasing said didn't show as out of stock when I was on. kinda a bugger not saying out of stock and people trying to buy one
Yea they need to properly mark it as out of stock to avoid confusion. Was planning of getting one myself but I’ve got some Asmodus Minikin Minis that use replaceable 18500s and with 30W less.

Yea they need to properly mark it as out of stock to avoid confusion. Was planning of getting one myself but I’ve got some Asmodus Minikin Minis that use replaceable 18500s and with 30W less.

Mini's probably last longer with removable batts but if you keep the mega charged up abit yhem it should be ok

Been showing out of stock to me, been like this for maybe a week. Remember thinking thats why no one tried to buy one with just the points lol
Screenshot_20221029-215023.jpg

Back
Top Bottom