What's new

What did you order today?

Is it regulated or a mech ....it's not the colour .....it's a mech ...me no likely mechs ..thank fuck :54:
Plus it's as ugly as a fight in a gypsy wedding :28:
Well I just ordered the purple and black one you belligerent bastard :p first you complain that I show you things you like now you're complaining you don't like them

Well I just ordered the purple and black one you belligerent bastard :p first you complain that I show you things you like now you're complaining you don't like them
I resemble that remark .....fuck you very much :D

I resemble that remark .....fuck you very much :D
No you resent it, you resemble what hagrid would look like if he went for a prostate exam :18:

Edit: with the laughter concealed behind a fearsome scowl, My better half has informed me this remark may have been considered a little rude....

Sorry Gary :51:

It's my birthday Sunday that's why I'm getting it, after hours of agonising on the price.
My last deathwish mech is still in my top 3 so I have high expectations.
Its the price that is putting me off of buying it myself so this one is for the wife to buy me as she never knows what to buy me like you say Deathwish do make some very nice mechs.
Look forward to your thoughts on when it comes mate.

Its the price that is putting me off of buying it myself so this one is for the wife to buy me as she never knows what to buy me like you say Deathwish do make some very nice mechs.
Look forward to your thoughts on when it comes mate.
I might do a review write up for the fun of it tbh, I'm surprised there is so little mech talk on here.

Back
Top Bottom