What's new

What did you order today?

A couple of Prime Vapes finest and some salts I've never tried before.

Screenshot_20230501-124829_Chrome.jpg

I ordered it on fleabay mate its called a Magnet pole checker for guitar pickups cost £ 4.75 or you can go to first 4 magnets.com and they do one similar.

I use a piece of cardboard and a paint pen...

Paint one side of one magnet, allow to dry and place cardboard on top of painted side. Slide other magnet over the cardboard until the two magnets are sticking together with the cardboard held in the middle. Paint the top surface of the 'top' magnet.

Put magnets into mod - make sure the painted sides are facing each other and they will be in the right orientation.

The downsides with this method is I can never find my poxy paint pens or I have to rummage through my recycling bin to find just the right type of cardboard (not too thin or it won't provide much cushioning) and my neighbours probably think I'm some mad fecker when they see me rummaging through the bins.

I didn't even know there were Magnet Pole checkers - I'll order one as I can't resist a gadget and the 'where did I put that pen' game gets really boring.

I use a piece of cardboard and a paint pen...

Paint one side of one magnet, allow to dry and place cardboard on top of painted side. Slide other magnet over the cardboard until the two magnets are sticking together with the cardboard held in the middle. Paint the top surface of the 'top' magnet.

Put magnets into mod - make sure the painted sides are facing each other and they will be in the right orientation.

The downsides with this method is I can never find my poxy paint pens or I have to rummage through my recycling bin to find just the right type of cardboard (not too thin or it won't provide much cushioning) and my neighbours probably think I'm some mad fecker when they see me rummaging through the bins.

I didn't even know there were Magnet Pole checkers - I'll order one as I can't resist a gadget and the 'where did I put that pen' game gets really boring.
That's a good idea mate and like yourself i only ordered the magnet pole checker as i like a gadget too.

A new charger (Xtar X2) and a couple more 18350’s from Fogstar;

And some more IVG juices and gorilla bottles from The Puffin Hut (a few b&m stores based around Wiltshire)
Not used them before and their range of juices is not extensive, but they had a couple of my go-to flavours at a very good price - 4 for a tenner.

Couple of Vooppoo Uforce L tanks and a heap of coil packs.
Admit the tank and coils are great lasters, new mods........ Would typically have been Geek Zues ones but the Voops last way longer. And, because we want the longest lasting ones and our vaping here is going under, no brainer. Also some flavours.
Stocked up on a couple of years worth. What we could afford.

Back
Top Bottom