What's new

What did you order today?

There are numerous times these days when I CBA with my RTA’s and I’m impressed with my VooPoo Argus pod. So just ordered myself the newer Argus G. Cracking pieces of kit.

What’s the transaction process like from them Andy? I’ve never ordered before, but feel I may be missing out :18:

The transaction itself was simple I just paid with Applepay, the difficult to predict part is how long it takes to arrive it can be 2 weeks, my latest order a KF lite bell tank took over two months and it’s crap, it looks like it’s already had a tank cracker liquid in it, saying that everything else I’ve had from them as been decent and we’re running out of options for places to get the Chinese gear from.

Damn. The AliExpress vendor contacted me saying he doesn’t have any of the older Dvarw DL RTAs in stock that I’ve ordered. However I have agreed to the item they’ve suggested which is a Dvarw FL MTL RTA 24mm as a solution. To be honest I could do with a new MTL RTA anyways.

Some shortfills from IVG, 3 for £20

Edit :- cheapest postage option from IVG is now £4.50.

Last edited:
A small order from Creme de Vape.

It's getting harder to find the KA1 OFRF strips at a reasonable price so thought I'd try the mesh roll version...

Screenshot_20230510-174012_Chrome.jpg

3 200ml Sweet Guava and 3 200ml Purple Kush shortfills of expired juice from fleabay.

I bought some earlier this month and they are still good. As the range is discontinued now and getting difficult to find these will be going in my freezer.

Need to drop some parcels off in town at lunch time so ordered a click and collect bottle of DK I've never tried before...

upload_2023-5-12_11-29-26.png

@SirLugg said it's lovely - so I'll blame him if it's shite!

Back
Top Bottom