What's new

What did you order today?

Need to drop some parcels off in town at lunch time so ordered a click and collect bottle of DK I've never tried before...

View attachment 319656

@SirLugg said it's lovely - so I'll blame him if it's shite!

I always go for the click and collect option if it's available. It takes the 'I wonder what courier they will be using' anxiety out of the equation as it seems even Hermes/Evri can manage to deliver to my local Argos and the collection place send you an email when it's ready to collect so there's no waiting at home for someone to knock on your door and run away.

I find it less hassle to collect stuff myself than hang around at home all day.

I always go for the click and collect option if it's available. It takes the 'I wonder what courier they will be using' anxiety out of the equation as it seems even Hermes/Evri can manage to deliver to my local Argos and the collection place send you an email when it's ready to collect so there's no waiting at home for someone to knock on your door and run away.

I find it less hassle to collect stuff myself than hang around at home all day.

Yeah I prefer click and collect too, although in this case it was from Vaping101 who are only 5 minutes away... I just find it easier to order online and pick it up rather than stand around like a kid in a sweet shop trying to decide what I want :D

@SirLugg you're off the hook by the way, just popped some fresh mesh and cotton in a Unity to try the DK and it's lovely!

Yeah I prefer click and collect too, although in this case it was from Vaping101 who are only 5 minutes away... I just find it easier to order online and pick it up rather than stand around like a kid in a sweet shop trying to decide what I want :D

@SirLugg you're off the hook by the way, just popped some fresh mesh and cotton in a Unity to try the DK and it's lovely!

I don’t know whether I’m happy that you like it or unhappy you’re not sending it to me.

some mesh
mesh.png

Some Nautilus coils from Wholesale Coils who have gone ott with 'I'm not a robot' checks.

Last edited:
Two Ijoy Captain Elite RTAs in silver from Rhythm N Vape. The bloke there Sam was kind enough to reserve them for two weeks and send me an invoice which I just paid off today.

Back
Top Bottom