What's new

What did you order today?

Seeing the @andipandi order above the nom nomz Devon Cream might just be the missing ingredient in my quest to make a good apple custard crumble ;)

nomz.jpg

Wouldn't normally purchase a charger from Amazon but as this was 20% off , plus I'm trusting Vampire Vape not to sell fakes :hmm:

upload_2023-6-10_10-0-43.png

@John R My thx mate, I will watch out for your 3F Vape opinion, think the one I'm looking at on AliExpress is from 'CoolVape' and is around the 22 quid mark

Just a quick followup, the authentic extension fits on the $22 variant on 3FVape, the sxk one doesn't.

Just got a Kylin M Boro from @JohnNada , many Thanks mate. Also 100ml Gingerbread Latte and 100 Hazelnut Latte by Yorkshire Barista from Washington Vapes, not fond of the new payment method but all went well.

Great Choice, i have one and it's an excellent Tank. I like the 0.7 Coil best and they last quite well.

I use a 1.6 coil and vape at 12 watts, and I get 3-5 weeks out of a coil which isn't bad at all.
Agreed, a nice tank which i use daily. Thought I'd get a spare one in case anything happens to the one i use.

I use a 1.6 coil and vape at 12 watts, and I get 3-5 weeks out of a coil which isn't bad at all.
Agreed, a nice tank which i use daily. Thought I'd get a spare one in case anything happens to the one i use.

It's the only Stock Coil Tank i use, just taken it out of my Rotation recently. I am fully RTA, RDA and RTDA, I used to have pods sat here as back-ups but haven't bothered this time round.

Back
Top Bottom