What's new

What did you order today?

It certainly was lol. Now I have to learn how to wick with something that isn't Cotton Bacon or shoelace. Hopefully I've got enough pads to get the hang of it as I'm a slow learner.
Shouldn't be a problem with most DTL attys, mtl could get tricky, in the case of mtl peel the outside layers off.

It certainly was lol. Now I have to learn how to wick with something that isn't Cotton Bacon or shoelace. Hopefully I've got enough pads to get the hang of it as I'm a slow learner.

Muji is super easy to wick with, i felt the same and was worried i wouldn't be able to do it but found it far easier than Cotton Bacon etc. Cut it to the size you want, remove the thin outer layer and then wick, some don't remove the outer layer but i always have.

Another YTFK Dvarw Mtl from Crazy Vape store on AliExpress for my stash, I bought one from them a couple of months ago and I can’t fault it and it arrived in less than two weeks.

Small Order From Washington Vapes.

P8Il3uwl.png

I always check their site, great deals to be had just gotta be quick. Ive wanted a saga for ages just didnt want to pay full price

Back
Top Bottom