What's new

What did you order today?

I saw the shipping costs are a bit steep but at the same time at least it’s direct from the manufacturer.

I’ve heard nothing but bad things about EcigWarehouse. They sound like a company that just takes your money and runs.

I spent a week looking at something on Ecigwarehouse then found out they were Drop Shippers which quickly killed my interest in it. In the end i actually got it cheaper from an authentic UK Vendor.

I spent a week looking at something on Ecigwarehouse then found out they were Drop Shippers which quickly killed my interest in it. In the end i actually got it cheaper from an authentic UK Vendor.
I agree that Drop Shippers are a bit dodgy. Fortunately the Drop Shippers don’t have the item I’m after available which unfortunately means neither do any of the UK vendors. I can only find the item I’m after at Wotofo themselves. Plus, AliExpress recently delisted the item available that I was after so my options are limited

I agree drop shippers can be dodgy in how they present themselves and most bad reviews for Ecigwarehouse stem from he fact people think they're UK based, but as I said both orders that I placed arrived. No different from the likes of 2f/3f/Sourcemore etc really.

I finally got round to sussing the ali express site, signed up and placed a small test order with coolvape.

They're usually pretty good if you find a seller with guaranteed fast shipping. I've ordered a good few things from them, although never anything vape related.

I`m not too bothered with the delivery time, I`ve just about got everything I need, it`s just the bargains I`m after, and there are some gems in among the shite, original brands cost about the same as in the UK
I preferred the Fasttech site, if you needed something and couldn`t find it Anniepan could usually find you something that would do, and there wasn`t as much crap.

I love Lost Vape. Thought I would try a non DNA
LV.png

Aegis b60 pod. First geekvape product and wanted a robust pod for work to try out dtl again

Back
Top Bottom