What's new

What did you order today?

I've only got 1 and if it craps out I'll be gutted ...let me know how it is when it comes please mate

im in the same boat as you got one genuine one & will be gutted when it craps out, have seen some advertised in the uk for £28.99 but im not paying that price for something that is probaly a knock of version

Nom Nomz, back home after being on the piss, get the order done by midnight thing, for the 25% discount. concentrates are getting dear compared to the old days.

upload_2023-8-24_18-54-24.png

after realizing the profile unity i had ordered only had the 3.5ml glass & not supplied with a 5ml i found some on aliexpress & told the wife to a pack of 3 5ml straight glass, only to get home last night too find out she has ordered 3 sets so thats 9 5ml straight glass in total lol oh well good to have spares i suppose :)

after realizing the profile unity i had ordered only had the 3.5ml glass & not supplied with a 5ml i found some on aliexpress & told the wife to a pack of 3 5ml straight glass, only to get home last night too find out she has ordered 3 sets so thats 9 5ml straight glass in total lol oh well good to have spares i suppose :)
Got a link to the unity clone ?

Back
Top Bottom