What's new

What did you order today?

I was tempted by the orange one, but lets face it, yours will come up at some point ;)

I was tempted by the orange one, but lets face it, yours will come up at some point ;)

It may do but it has abit of a fooked up 510 now though still holds a driptip which is good and the last time i let people borrow stuff to see if they like them

Never a good idea tbh, if it's out my hands, I've sold it or given it away.

For £8-odd it's worth a punt.

Found one cheaper lol so will see what happens. might be a better if I can make it threaded instead of push fit

Edit

Threaded one won't fit in the lite version of the v2 dot it's too narrow so would need glued or epoxied in place

Last edited:
Prolly as well gluing it, I don't think it's under electrical load anyway. Not entirely sure how it works tbh, certainly aint like a BB. The plus and minus is built into the bottom spring bit.

Prolly as well gluing it, I don't think it's under electrical load anyway. Not entirely sure how it works tbh, certainly aint like a BB. The plus and minus is built into the bottom spring bit.

Just put the og one back in for now and your right it doesn't do anything apart from holding the driptip in place

Back
Top Bottom