What's new

What did you order today?

New kit from 101 Vapes

. Screenshot 2023-11-07 100505.png

Just found myself a new dripper. The Hellvape Passage RDA.

I liked the look of this after watching a review video on YT and just found it for £9.99 on a site called Choppa Vapes.

As I'd never heard of them I had a quick check on TrustPilot and their rating seemed pretty decent at 4.8 so I bought the rainbow colour. DPD delivery was another £6 so £16 total which should arrive on Thursday.

Just found myself a new dripper. The Hellvape Passage RDA.

I liked the look of this after watching a review video on YT and just found it for £9.99 on a site called Choppa Vapes.

As I'd never heard of them I had a quick check on TrustPilot and their rating seemed pretty decent at 4.8 so I bought the rainbow colour. DPD delivery was another £6 so £16 total which should arrive on Thursday.
@MarylinC37 I would be interested to know what you think of it as I’ve looked at it myself a few times now but wasn’t sure if I’d like the airflow on it as I like quite a restricted DTL.

@MarylinC37 I would be interested to know what you think of it as I’ve looked at it myself a few times now but wasn’t sure if I’d like the airflow on it as I like quite a restricted DTL.

I suspect the passage airflow design should make it more restricted than most other RDA's. I'm hoping also to have a new squonk mod by the time this arrives so once I get it I'll chuck a build in and let you know my thoughts about the airflow. :)

flavour raver 6am quickly becoming a new fave lquid of mine & some more pineapple bar salts for me :)

upload_2023-11-7_23-15-5.png

I suspect the passage airflow design should make it more restricted than most other RDA's. I'm hoping also to have a new squonk mod by the time this arrives so once I get it I'll chuck a build in and let you know my thoughts about the airflow. :)
That would be great, thank you.:)

That would be great, thank you.:)

Glad to help. :)

I think you mentioned elsewhere that use the Blotto mini and you also have a couple of other Blottos'. I've never used the mini but have been vaping my OG Blotto's for the last few years so how does the airflow compare between the OG and the mini?

Glad to help. :)

I think you mentioned elsewhere that use the Blotto mini and you also have a couple of other Blottos'. I've never used the mini but have been vaping my OG Blotto's for the last few years so how does the airflow compare between the OG and the mini?
The Blotto Mini has a more restricted airflow than the original but that might also be because I use my Mini’s with dual coils rather than a single which would make it somewhat airier and what many other users prefer to do. I use two Wotofo fused Clapton coils at 0.50 ohms each and with a 2.5 ID so my build comes out at around 0.25 ohms and I vape that at anything between 48-53 watts which gives me excellent flavour and the restriction that I like.

Concentrates order.....
1 Jax Peanut Butter.
1 Got Milk Strawberry Milkshake.
1 Got Milk Banana Milkshake.
1lter of VG.
6 x 150ml empty bottles.
8 x 24mm Dispensing Nozzles.
All from ELFC.
More concentrates from NomNomz
3 x Jax Marshmallow.
3 x Jax Berry Pie.
30 Nic Shots 100vg from Vapable.