What's new

What did you order today?

mana.png

Just had a bit of luck. :) Yesterday I had my eye on a Steamcrave Hadron 220 box mod in gunmetal and the only place I could find with stock was UK Vape Kings for £85.

Went back to get it this morning and they were out of stock but then found Ecigone had it on sale at £63 so I also added a new Dead Rabbit 3 RDA 6th anniversary edition in black and gold and paid £85 for both.

I also wanted the squonk backpack that fits on the Hadron but so far can't find anyone with stock but I'm sure I'll find it.
Uk vape kings.com have the squonk backpack in black or gunmetal £ 22.99 if any good to you.

Just a heads up @MarylinC37 , you may have to put small o-rings round the batteries to stop them rattling though in all honesty i never had any issue, may be hard getting the backpack but will also keep an eye open for you, seeing as i suggested it to you.

Just a heads up @MarylinC37 , you may have to put small o-rings round the batteries to stop them rattling though in all honesty i never had any issue, may be hard getting the backpack but will also keep an eye open for you, seeing as i suggested it to you.

Very grateful @LordOdin . There's no panick. :) I had to grab it at that price as it was on sale and I'm sure I'll find the backpack somewhere.

Just had a check, it's the 20700's and not the 21700's that may rattle, that's probably why i didn't have any issue, never used a 20700.

Just had a check, it's the 20700's and not the 21700's that may rattle, that's probably why i didn't have any issue, never used a 20700.

I actually saw it mentioned about the battery rattle on a YT review but I'm pretty sure the problem is only if you use button top batteries. I've got Molicell P45B's. :)

Back
Top Bottom