What's new

What did you order today?

I just got an email reply from UK Vape Kings who tell me Steam Crave have stopped making the Squonk Backpack for the Hadron 220 mod so if anyone has any other ideas where to get one I'd be very grateful. :) TIA

Just had a bit of luck. :) Yesterday I had my eye on a Steamcrave Hadron 220 box mod in gunmetal and the only place I could find with stock was UK Vape Kings for £85.

Went back to get it this morning and they were out of stock but then found Ecigone had it on sale at £63 so I also added a new Dead Rabbit 3 RDA 6th anniversary edition in black and gold and paid £85 for both.

I also wanted the squonk backpack that fits on the Hadron but so far can't find anyone with stock but I'm sure I'll find it.

That's the new Hadron 220. It's not the version that used the back pack to convert it to a squonker. If you want to squonk with it you'll need the Steamcrave pumper.

That's the new Hadron 220. It's not the version that used the back pack to convert it to a squonker. If you want to squonk with it you'll need the Steamcrave pumper.

Thank you, that's really helpful. :)

The mod is arriving later this afternoon via DPD and I found the pumper in stock at ultimatejuice co.uk so once the mod gets here I can place an order. Might be a bit like vaping the Eiffel Tower but I'm game for a laugh. :30:

Thank you, that's really helpful. :)

The mod is arriving later this afternoon via DPD and I found the pumper in stock at ultimatejuice co.uk so once the mod gets here I can place an order. Might be a bit like vaping the Eiffel Tower but I'm game for a laugh. :30:
I use one if I want to run the Steamcrave Plus attie as an RDA, works well and the pump action is good. The Pumper is 30mm but SC have been canvasing opinion on other sizes.

I use one if I want to run the Steamcrave Plus attie as an RDA, works well and the pump action is good. The Pumper is 30mm but SC have been canvasing opinion on other sizes.

My 25mm RDA's will look a bit small on it but as long as it performs it's job as a squonk tank I'm not too worried. I'm curious to see if it will work the same on my Odin200 mods which might be a better look.

@MarylinC37 I have just seen this on vampirevape.co.uk its an innokin lift siphon for 25mm RDAs £9.99 if any good to you it turns any device into a squonker.

My 25mm RDA's will look a bit small on it but as long as it performs it's job as a squonk tank I'm not too worried. I'm curious to see if it will work the same on my Odin200 mods which might be a better look.
It'll work on any mod with a 510 although there's alight overhang on the Odin

@MarylinC37 I have just seen this on vampirevape.co.uk its an innokin lift siphon for 25mm RDAs £9.99 if any good to you it turns any device into a squonker.

It'll work on any mod with a 510 although there's alight overhang on the Odin

That's kind of you both. :)

I just found a review of the updated Hadron 220 and as you said @nwhornet they've removed the squonk port on the back. I suspected the pumper should work on any suitable mod so thanks for testing that for me. I had a look at the size of my Odin and any overhang should be barely noticable so I'll be able to see which one is best to put the pumper onto.

Hoorah. :18: my delivery arrived. - Spot the mistake. :help:

Ecigone01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom