What's new

What did you order today?

nice selection, just look up percentages, for instance inawera stuff is super concentrated and you dont need need to use as much than say capella ;)
I have a inawara cactus lime that I got for 50p. Dont want to mess a mix up using it :D
Heard they randomly change recipes too, so can vary massively from batch to batch

If you`ve been vaping long enough to develop a favourite profile it can save you a fortune in concentrates that you will never use.
Strawberry fan (shocker!) but have enjoyed cusratds/creams since I got covid - weirdly enough. They were always 'heavy' before
My plan is to get as near as dammit to Secluded Sorbet, though Ive accepted Ill never get that depth, a plain vanilla and a strawb cream

I`ve never had secluded sorbet but there are 6 pages of sorbet recipes on e-LR so I suppose that if you know the fruit profile with it you could come up with an acceptable tastealike.
I only vape sweet fruits and luckily IVG do about a dozen that I enjoy.

Another of our smaller juice venders who deserve some support, LegioXvape. Couldn't decide between these 2 so I got both. :)

LegioX01.jpg

Was chatting to @JohnNada yesterday and saying i wasn't sure if i should buy an Aspire Raga and today i go out and buy one. My thoughts in deciding were :- I live alone and very rarely see or hear from my 2 Boys, they are busy with their own families/lives. Never get any/many Prezzies at Xmas. So being alone this year i thought i would treat myself and buy a Raga. I don't suppose anything will change but i will enjoy using it so at least that's something. Happy Xmas to Me and all you Apes x

a6UulDTh.png

Plus the Discount helped push it over the line.

Back
Top Bottom