What's new

What did you order today?

Was chatting to @JohnNada yesterday and saying i wasn't sure if i should buy an Aspire Raga and today i go out and buy one. My thoughts in deciding were :- I live alone and very rarely see or hear from my 2 Boys, they are busy with their own families/lives. Never get any/many Prezzies at Xmas. So being alone this year i thought i would treat myself and buy a Raga. I don't suppose anything will change but i will enjoy using it so at least that's something. Happy Xmas to Me and all you Apes x

a6UulDTh.png

Plus the Discount helped push it over the line.
Bet it doesn’t sit under the tree until the 25th though ;)

Was chatting to @JohnNada yesterday and saying i wasn't sure if i should buy an Aspire Raga and today i go out and buy one. My thoughts in deciding were :- I live alone and very rarely see or hear from my 2 Boys, they are busy with their own families/lives. Never get any/many Prezzies at Xmas. So being alone this year i thought i would treat myself and buy a Raga. I don't suppose anything will change but i will enjoy using it so at least that's something. Happy Xmas to Me and all you Apes x

a6UulDTh.png

Hope it`s everything you expect of it, merry Christmas.

a6UulDTh.png

You deserve a treat mate, hope you enjoy it!

Needed a few more 21700's from Fogstar.

As my 4mm coils never require more than 45W I thought I'd test out a couple of Vapecell N50's. More mAh but only 15A so it'll be interesting to see if they get warm at all or if they comfortably handle the load.

Fogstar01.jpg

Needed a few more 21700's from Fogstar.

As my 4mm coils never require more than 45W I thought I'd test out a couple of Vapecell N50's. More mAh but only 15A so it'll be interesting to see if they get warm at all or if they comfortably handle the load.

View attachment 342421

I find the Samsung q50 realy good seem to last abit longer than my miloicell p45b

a6UulDTh.png

Wrap it up and keep it under the Christmas tree for as long as you possibly can, the suspense will make it all the more exciting for when you open it on Christmas Day lol. I really hope you like it mate and as already said, you deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom