What's new

What did you order today?

also woth noting legion of vapers do the xl pods too just in case others run out ps you will enjoy it, ive hardly put mine down since getting it

Yeah, it's another Pod Kit you have dragged me into lol. I am looking forward to trying it.

Yeah, it's another Pod Kit you have dragged me into lol. I am looking forward to trying it.

haha yes right blame me, the device is rock solid & so are the coils, but then again id expect no less from aspire ;)

also woth noting legion of vapers do the xl pods too just in case others run out ps you will enjoy it, ive hardly put mine down since getting it
Oy buggerlugs, I bought the vaporesso luxe max on your recommendation :) How does the Gotek pro meaure up to that ?

Oy buggerlugs, I bought the vaporesso luxe max on your recommendation :) How does the Gotek pro meaure up to that ?

lmao buggerlugs not heard that in yonks, the gotex pro probally just nudges ahead of the vaporesso luxe max & its mostly down to the coils, the aspire ones just last longer & you get none of the issues like you do with the vaporesso coils as they get older & at times you get juice in the mouth, with the gotek pro non of them issues & ive been using the gotek x for some months now, same mod just bigger batt & zero issues

Nowt worse than the lies of a second hand pod salesman, they're all the best. (Till the next one)

And BVC coils are shite, couldn'y even keep up with an old Aspire K2 pen...oh how we forget.

And BVC coils are shite, couldn'y even keep up with an old Aspire K2 pen...oh how we forget.

I quite like the BVC Coils, It's mainly the 0.7 i have used in the past, i prefer them to the PNP Coils which i have never had any luck with. Horses for courses and all that shiz.

BVC coils only came in 1.6 and 1.8 ohms, I think you're talking about nautilus coils.

Curious that the Gotek ones are quoted at 0.8 ohms, might be reworked things.

Back
Top Bottom