What's new

What did you order today?

Curious that the Gotek ones are quoted at 0.8 ohms, might be reworked things.

Just looked at the Aspire packaging to see where i got the BVC from and they are actually Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils so i was half right lol. I was wondering about the 0.8 myself.

Just looked at the Aspire packaging to see where i got the BVC from and they are actually Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils so i was half right lol. I was wondering about the 0.8 myself.

Thanks for that. I used an eGo style pen years ago that used BVC coils and was familiar with the tiny dimensions - recently I acquired a stock coil bridge for a BB that apparently houses BVC coils, but it looks way too wide to house a puny BVC coil so I assumed that I needed an adaptor. I suspect it's actually for the Nautilus BVC.

Thanks for that. I used an eGo style pen years ago that used BVC coils and was familiar with the tiny dimensions - recently I acquired a stock coil bridge for a BB that apparently houses BVC coils, but it looks way too wide to house a puny BVC coil so I assumed that I needed an adaptor. I suspect it's actually for the Nautilus BVC.

Yeah that actually happened with me when i first got the BB, i tried the BVC Coils i had from using the Aspire Pockex when i first started Vaping.

small order in with Ecig clouds

BUTTER 01 E LIQUID 100ML SUPERGOOD

ASPIRE GOTEK PRO POD KIT 1500MAH in rose gold :)

If you want more pods Grey Haze have the XL for 4 quid a pop and free shipping if you spend a score.
Be daft not to in that case
IMG_20240123_230340.jpg

Vaporesso Gen 220w mod and two 18650 batterys from E-cigclouds, its it's an older mod but a bargain. Needed a backup for my only mod Minikin Reborn.

A bunch of stuff to collect from V101 later...

Order.jpg

I don't really like Molicels, but need a new battery today as all my other 18650s are paired.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom