What's new

What did you order today?

I am using the Riot Lemon Custard and i like it. Every other Lemon Vape i have tried has been pretty dire but to me this E-Liquid has Better and a lot more flavour, saying that i think salts have better flavour over Freebase but i accept that probably isn't the case everytime.
You could be right, but I always found primevapes lemon flavour 70/30 liquid pretty decent

You could be right, but I always found primevapes lemon flavour 70/30 liquid pretty decent

What i find nice doesn't mean you will find nice, taste is subjective and i can only say what i think. I don't like Lemon to be overpowering and sour like Lem Sip, also i have noticed with the Luxe X Pro that it gives you more Sweetness so if you don't like it too sweet put it in one of your Goteks.

What i find nice doesn't mean you will find nice, taste is subjective and i can only say what i think. I don't like Lemon to be overpowering and sour like Lem Sip, also i have noticed with the Luxe X Pro that it gives you more Sweetness so if you don't like it too sweet put it in one of your Goteks.

oh im aware of that, i saw one day @JohnNada had ordered some sadboy strawberry, man that stuff was so sweet it made my gums twitch & yes i noticed that what you said about the luxe pro

A bottle shot Nic Shots and VG order from Darkstar.
2 x Chefs : Welsh Custard .
1 x Chefs : Strawberry Juice.
1 x Banana Nutter Butter.
30 x Nic Shots.
2.5ltr of VG.

10 packs of Kendo Gold cotton from alliexpress this cotton seems to be getting harder to find in the uk so 10 packs should last me a few years with the ones i already have here.

bay.png

I'd be interested to know what the Cobalt is like.

I do love a blueberry liquid, although not the more floral types.

Have you tried Butter 06? That's my blueberry benchmark.

No I haven't tried any supergood, every time I look Im put off, they all seem quite sweet...although uncommon 4 (the baccy one) is on my radar
Cobalt is described as ....Blue Raspberry Cream Soda is a Bright and Fizzy Vanilla Cream Soda imbued with a tart blue Raspberry Syrup, Im thinking the tart will balance any sweetness a bit....will let you know

No I haven't tried any supergood, every time I look Im put off, they all seem quite sweet...although uncommon 4 (the baccy one) is on my radar
Cobalt is described as ....Blue Raspberry Cream Soda is a Bright and Fizzy Vanilla Cream Soda imbued with a tart blue Raspberry Syrup, Im thinking the tart will balance any sweetness a bit....will let you know
Uncomman 4 is described as a baccy juice, but it is more of a dessert flavour to my taste buds.

Back
Top Bottom